The fantastic and always informative tuttacronaca has awarded me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! YAY! Thanks! If you haven’t checked out tuttacronaca, you must for great news, insight, pictures and a lot more. The primary website is in Italian, but it has a wonderful translate feature, so anyone can read it!
Here are the rules:
1. Create a post and reveal 7 things about yourself.
2. Post the blog award on your site, indicate who nominated you.
3. Present the award to up to 15 bloggers that inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
7 Things about me:
- I write a column for the Communities section of the Washington Times and love it when people like, tweet, share, or Facebook my articles- my editors love it too! (Okay, no more shameless self promotion)
- This one I’m borrowing from tuttacronaca, I move my hands a lot when I talk
- I’m on a huge baking kick right now- some of my experiments have not been very successful. Last Wednesday’s ginger cake comes to mind… for my more successful baking forays, check out the “sweet” section of my Recipes page.
- I got a new bike for Christmas and LOVE it… Ok now I’m officially one of those cyclists who has begun to collect bikes…
- I write a lot of fiction that I never let anyone read
- I’m planning a yarn bomb! (don’t worry, its perfectly innocent- see article on yarn bombing)
- From the same article: I’d love to have my dog Paco groomed as a Ninja Turtle, but he’d hate me forever.
- WALKING WOMAN
- The High Heel Gourmet
- Bike War
- Horror Novel Reviews
- Vector Charley
- View From My Front Porch
- Andrew Bailey’s Bicycling Blog
- Mooney’s Footprints
Thanks again, tuttacronaca